|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Status: Solid Catalyst
Response Type: Polymerization
Classification: Homogeneous Catalysts
Effect Size: Promoter Catalysts
Manufacturing Method: Method of Precipitation
Application Industry: Industry
Molecular Formula: CH3NaO3S.2H2O
CAS No: 149-44-0
Molecular Weight: 118.09
Appearance: White Translucent Lumpish Substance
Quality: 98% 99%
Packaging: 15kg, 25kg, 50kg or 100kg net in iron drums with double inner polybags.
Place of Origin: china
Molecular formula: Na2S2O4
Appearance: white free-flow crystal powders
Packing: 15kg, 25kg, 50kg or 100kg net in iron drums with double inner polybags.
1. Widely used in textile industry for vat dyeing, reduction cleaning, printing and stripping, textile textile bleaching.
2. It is also used in bleaching paper pulps, especially mechanical pulps, it`s the most fitable bleaching agent in pulps.
3. It is used in bleaching kaolin clay, fur bleaching and reductive whitening, bleaching of bamboo products and straw products.
4. It is used in mineral, the compound of thiourea and other sulphides.
5. It is used as reducing agent in chemical industry.
6. Sodium hydrosulfite food additive grade is used in foodstuffs, as bleaching agent and preservative in dried fruits, dried vegetable, vermicelli, glucose, sugar, rock sugar, caramel, candy, liquid glucose, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and canned mushrooms.