|Min. Order:||2 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Type: Sodium Sulfide
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Packaging: 25kgs bag
Productivity: 9000 mts per year
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 9000mts per year
1. used to produce persulfates.
2. used to produce aniline dyes, and as oxidation chromogenic agent of vat dyes.
3. used in the surface treatment of oxidized metals.
4. used in the organic synthesis industry, as initiator of macromolecular polymerization.
5. used in the decoloring and bleaching of oil, cleaning and deodorization of deteriorated barm, as ripener of wheat.
6. used as additive for under-well fracturing in petroleum exploitation.
Precautions during Storage and Use:
Ammonium persulfate is a kind of non-inflammable product, but it has combustion-supporting action because it can release oxygen, therefore, it should be stored under certain conditions. First, it should be stored in dry and closed container; Second, it should keep away from sunlight, heat sources and moisture; Moreover, some impurities such as defilement, rust, some metals and reducers can cause the decomposition of ammonium persulfate, therefore, these matters should be paid attention to during storage and use. Because the moist ammonium persulfate powder and its aqueous solution have bleaching and slight corrosiveness, the operate should avoid eyes, skins or clothing direct contacting with it.